TWO KING SIZED DOUBLE BEDROOMS
Named after traditional hop varieties, the two spacious, ensuite rooms are beautifully decorated with country ginghams, polka dots and roses and overlook the farmyard, orchards or pastures
From £90 per night - based on 2 people sharing
Wake up to morning sunshine
Enjoy south facing views over sheep pasture
Our two lovely bedrooms are spacious and comfortable with modern, ensuite facilities.
Upon arrival you will find fresh flowers and home made cake to welcome you. Settle in to your own little self contained world; from the quality towels and toiletries in the well maintained bathrooms to the tempting array of teas and coffees, with fresh milk and cold drinks in a silent fridge, you will soon be feeling rested and at home.
You can relax in comfortable wicker arm chairs by the flame effect stove whilst you browse through comprehensive local information folders and plan your days and evenings out. WiFi is available for those who can't quite bring themselves to leave the real world behind.
When it's time for bed you can snuggle under seasonal duvets and quilts with pretty rose print covers and enjoy a peaceful night's sleep on quality mattresses.
Bedroom features include:
- Modern/traditional, ensuite bathroom (bath with shower over)
- Quality toiletries & towels
- Fresh Flowers
- Wide selection of refreshments
- Silent fridge with fresh milk
- King size (5ft) bed, seasonal duvets
- Comfortable wicker arm chairs
- Flat screen Freeview TV with DVD
- Hairdryer, iron & ironing board
- Electric, adjustable heating, including living flame fire
- Comprehensive, up to date information folders
- Ample storage and hanging space
- Original beams, including a low central beam and low doorways