There is a great choice of pubs and restaurants within an easy drive of Hallwood Farm. The most local of these is an excellent 'gastro' pub called The Great House at Gill's Green, Hawkhurst, which is open for food every night of the week.
For that extra special occasion we would recommend The Curlew nr Bodiam, a worthy Michelin starred restaurant.
If you prefer a quiet evening in, we can provide a light, home-made sandwich supper (kept chilled in your bedroom fridge) £5 per person. 24hrs notice normally requested.
Please let us know if we can help to make your advance reservations
Listed below are a few suggestions, with links were available. Reservations may be necessary, especially at weekends. Please ask if you would like us to assist with this.
- Apicius - Pocket sized Michelin starred restaurant - 01580 714666
- The George Hotel - Informal bar or restaurant 01580 713348
- The Bull - Award winning village pub - 01580 240054
- King William IV - Small village pub - 01580 240 636
- The Great House - 5 minutes drive - gastro pub - 01580 753119
- The Black Pig - village pub - limited parking - 01580 752306
- The Green Cross - Bar and restaurant - good fish - 01580 211200
- La Zia Maria - Italian - 01580 212100
- The Three chimneys - popular 'olde worlde' pub - 01580 291472
- The Curlew - Michelin Starred Restaurant - 01580 861394
Afternoon Tea/Cream Tea - Tea at the Oast, Woodchurch
Taxis - We recommend that taxis should be booked well in advance: